Happy Friday! I’m back with another post about Nordstrom — except this time, it’s a Top 6 post about items that are NOT on sale. What??
Well naturally as I perused the site for the sale, I came across other awesome pieces and wanted to share them in case you:
a) Don’t have a Nordstrom card and can’t shop the sale but still want to get in on the fun
b) Have seen all the sale items on Instagram and are sick of it
c) Don’t like sales (what?)
Multiple-choice aside, here we have the Top 6 picks. All of these are guaranteed to bring on the “where’d you get that!” conversations:
1) Statement piece: These shoes are so unique and less than $40.
2) Comfy and chic: These look SO comfy and this style is so in right now! The price-point is a bit high, but a sale is inevitable. You know me, I am happy with one pair of great shoes that I can wear over and over again and these definitely fit that bill.
3) Self-Portrait, is that you? So many brands are copying Self-Portrait right now. This one could have had me fooled, until I looked at the much more reasonable pricetag. Also, this dress is very SP. It’s so gorgeous. Please wear this to a summer soiree for me. And this dress is also a stunner!!
4) Bardot / Off-the-shoulder tops: I love OTS tops and found lots of cute ones. Here you go: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
5) Trendmaster: If bodysuits are your thing, this is the cutest one I’ve seen. And if you’re into the stars trend, this jacket is super cool/edgy + it’s reminiscent of the shareable best-friends-broken-heart necklaces. Except it’s a jacket. Brilliant!
6) Tularosa: If you know Tularosa, you’ll love these. If you don’t, you’re welcome.
OK well I hope you have enjoyed these finds as much as I have. Have a great weekend! I cannot believe it’s already mid-July. Keep an eye on my Instagram if you want to see more sale pieces, as well as some beauty reviews.